Skip to Main Content
Survival and growth of graded longleaf pine nursery stockAuthor(s): R. D. Shipman
Source: Journal of Forestry
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (391.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShipman, R. D. 1960. Survival and growth of graded longleaf pine nursery stock. Journal of Forestry. 58: 38-39, 42.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML