Skip to Main Content
Height growth of loblolly pine seedlings in relation to seedling characteristicsAuthor(s): Karl F. Wenger
Source: Forest Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (424.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWenger, Karl F. 1955. Height growth of loblolly pine seedlings in relation to seedling characteristics. Forest Science. 1(2): 158-163.
- Marketing and Seedling Distribution of Longleaf Pine Seedlings
- Planting and care of fine hardwood seedlings: Nursery production of hardwood seedlings
- Factors affecting acorn production and germination and early growth of seedlings and seedling sprouts
XML: View XML