Skip to Main Content
The importance of seed-bed preparation in loblolly pine managementAuthor(s): K. B. Pomeroy; K. B. Trousdell
Source: Southern Lumberman
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPomeroy, K. B.; Trousdell, K. B. 1948. The importance of seed-bed preparation in loblolly pine management. Southern Lumberman. December 15: 2 p.
- Pliocene-early Pleistocene geological events structure Pacific martens (Martes caurina)
- Environmental DNA marker development with sparse biological information: A case study on opossum shrimp (Mysis diluviana)
- High-resolution observations of the near-surface wind field over an isolated mountain and in a steep river canyon
XML: View XML