Skip to Main Content
Effects of forest management on wetland functions in a sub-boreal swamp: ecology and managementAuthor(s): C. C. Trettin; M. F. Jurgensen; J. W. McLaughlin; M. R. Gale
Source: Northern Forested Wetlands: Ecology and Management
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrettin, C. C.; Jurgensen, M. F.; McLaughlin, J. W.; Gale, M. R. 1997. Effects of forest management on wetland functions in a sub-boreal swamp: ecology and management. In book: Northern Forested Wetlands. 411-428.
- Biogeochemical cycling and chemical fluxes in a managed northern forested wetland, Michigan, USA
- Selected bibliographyon southern range management, 1968-1972
- Vascular and non-vascular plant community response to silvicultural practices and resultant microtopography creation in a forested wetland
XML: View XML