Skip to Main Content
Methods of cuttingAuthor(s): A.A. Hasel; E. Wohletz; W. B. Tallmon
Source: Progress Report. Stanislaus Branch: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, California Forest and Range Experiment Station. 10 p
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: Download Publication (363.0 KB)
To determine the growth rate and net growth, and to determine the rate of restocking after a light, a moderate and a heavy selection cutting.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHasel, A.A.; Wohletz, E.; Tallmon, W. B. 1934. Methods of cutting. Progress Report. Stanislaus Branch: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, California Forest and Range Experiment Station. 10 p.
- A regional-scale survey and analysis of forest growth and mortality as affected by site and stand factors and acidic deposition
- Associations between heterozygosity and growth rate variables in three western forest trees
- Efectos del huracán Georges en el crecimiento de árboles en un bosque secundario en el interior de Puerto Rico
XML: View XML