Skip to Main Content
Timber growing and logging practice in the California pine regionAuthor(s): S.B. Show; W.B. Greeley
Source: Bulletin 1402
Publication Series: Bulletin
PDF: Download Publication (14.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShow, S.B.; Greeley, W.B. 1926. Timber growing and logging practice in the California pine region. Bull. 1402. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 75 p.
- Sampling error of cruises in the California pine region
- Cutworm damage to seedlings in California pine stands
- Factors affecting the cost of tractor logging in the California Pine Region
XML: View XML