Skip to Main Content
United States housing brief, November 2018Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Res. Note FPL-RN-0370. Madison, WI: US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-8.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionNovember housing data were mixed, with month-over-month increases and declines noted in single-family starts, completions, and spending. Total permits, total and single-family housing under construction, and expenditures remained positive. The new SF construction market needs consistent improvement to influence the housing construction market upward. Existing sales continued their stagnating trend, on both monthly and yearly bases.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2020. United States housing brief, November 2018. Res. Note FPL-RN-0370. Madison, WI: US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-8.
KeywordsHousing permits, start, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States Housing Brief, November 2019
- United States housing brief, July 2018
- United States housing brief, July 2020
XML: View XML