Skip to Main Content
Modeling effects of spatial pattern, drought, and grazing on rates of rangeland degration: a combined Markov and cellular automation approach - Chapter 10Author(s): Habin Li; James F. Reynolds
Source: Scale in Remote Sensing and GIS
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLi, Habin; Reynolds, James F. 1997. Modeling effects of spatial pattern, drought, and grazing on rates of rangeland degration: a combined Markov and cellular automation approach - Chapter 10. In: Scale in Remote Sensing and GIS. 211-230.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML