Skip to Main Content
Chemical control of small-diameter scrub oakAuthor(s): R. D. Shipman; H. R. Scott
Source: Southern Lumberman
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (429.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShipman, R. D.; Scott, H. R. 1953. Chemical control of small-diameter scrub oak. Southern Lumberman. December 15.
- The scrub oak forests of the anthracite region
- The status of island scrub oak (Quercus pacifica on Catalina Island, California
- Furrows improve longleaf survival in scrub oak
XML: View XML