Skip to Main Content
Deployment of tree resistance to insects in short-rotation populus plantationsAuthor(s): David R. Coyle; Joel D. McMillin; Richard B. Hall; Elwood R. Hart
Source: Mechanisms and Deployment of Resistance in Trees to Insects
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCoyle, David R.; McMillin, Joel D.; Hall, Richard B.; Hart, Elwood R. 2002. Deployment of tree resistance to insects in short-rotation populus plantations. In: Mechanisms and Deployment of Resistance in Trees to Insects. 189-215 pp.
- Insertional mutagenesis in Populus: relevance and feasibility
- Growth and biomass of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
- Response of three Populus species to drought.
XML: View XML