Skip to Main Content
Deployement of tree resistance to insects in short rotation biomass planatationsAuthor(s): D. R. Coyle; J. D. McMillin; R. B. Hall; E. R. Hart
Source: Proceedings of the North American Forest Insect Work Conference
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (285.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCoyle, D. R.; McMillin, J. D.; Hall, R. B.; Hart, E. R. 2001. Deployement of tree resistance to insects in short rotation biomass planatations. In: Proceedings of the North American Forest Insect Work Conference. 2001 May 14-18; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. 42-44 pp.
- Deployment of tree resistance to insects in short-rotation populus plantations
- Approach and rationale to developing an IPM program: Examples of insect management in British Columbia reforestation nurseries
- Edge Effects and Ecological Traps: Effects on Shrubland Birds in Missouri
XML: View XML