Skip to Main Content
Comparison of breeding bird communities in bottomland hardwood forests of different successional stagesAuthor(s): J Matthew Buffington; John C. Kilgo; Robert A. Sargent; Karl V Miller; Brian R. Chapman
Source: The Wilson Bulletin
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (300.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBuffington, J. Matthew; Kilgo, John C.; Sargent, Robert A.; Miller, Karl V.; Chapman, Brian R. 1997. Comparison of breeding bird communities in bottomland hardwood forests of different successional stages. The Wilson Bulletin. 109(2): 314-319 pp.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML