Skip to Main Content
Additional hosts of Fomes annosus in CaliforniaAuthor(s): Richard S. Smith; Robert V. Bega; Jerry Tarry
Source: Plant Disease Reporter
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (782.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, R.S. Jr.; Bega, R.V.; Tarry, J. 1966. Additional hosts of Fomes annosus in California. Plant Disease Reporter. 50(3): 181.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML