Skip to Main Content
Decline of the Fusarium oxysporum in the roots of Pinus lambertiana seedlings transplanted into forest soilsAuthor(s): Richard S. Smith
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (574.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSmith, Richard S. Jr. 1967. Decline of the Fusarium oxysporum in the roots of Pinus lambertiana seedlings transplanted into forest soils. Phytopathology. 57(11): 1265.
- Sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana Dougl.)
- Pinus lambertiana Dougl. Sugar Pine; Pinaceae Pine family
- Assessing the gene content of the megagenome: sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana)
XML: View XML