Skip to Main Content
Forests of Florida, 2017Author(s): USDA Forest Service
Source: Resource Update FS-255. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
Download Publication (113.0 KB)
DescriptionThis resource update is a brief look at some of the basic metrics that describe the status of and changes to forest resources in Florida. This information is based on field data collected using the USDA Forest Service Inventory and Analysis (FIA) annualized sample design, and id updated yearly.
Tables for Florida, 2017 can be found at https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-255-Tables
The FIA one-click application that generated this report can be found at https://doi.org/10.2737/FIA-One-Click-State-Report-v1.2.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service. 2020. Forests of Florida, 2017. Resource Update FS 255. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 2p. https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-255
KeywordsForest inventory, Florida
- Timber Product Output and Use for Florida, 2018
- Forests of east Texas, 2018
- Forests of Tennessee, 2016
XML: View XML