Skip to Main Content
Preliminary yield tables for second-growth stands in the California pine regionAuthor(s): D. Dunning; L.H. Reineke
Source: Tech. Bull. 354. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Publication Series: Technical Brief
PDF: Download Publication (988.0 KB)
DescriptionThe conifer forests of the CaUfomia mountains are among the most valuable in North America. The character of the tree species forming the stands, the large dimensions attained by individual trees, the heavy yields, the extensive area occupied, and its comparative accessibihty contribute to high values.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDunning, D.; Reineke, L.H. 1933. Preliminary yield tables for second-growth stands in the California pine region. Tech. Bull. 354. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 24 p.
- Sampling error of cruises in the California pine region
- Cutworm damage to seedlings in California pine stands
- Factors affecting the cost of tractor logging in the California Pine Region
XML: View XML