Skip to Main Content
Form-class volume tables for sugar pine and red fir in CaliforniaAuthor(s): V.A. Clements; C.W. Stevens; D.F. Roy
Source: Res. Note 61. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, California Forest and Range Experiment Station.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
PDF: Download Publication (5.0 MB)
DescriptionPresented here are form-class volume tables giving the volume in board feet, Scribner Rule, for sugar pine and red fir in California. These tables complement the previously published form-class tables for ponderosa pine, Douglas-fir and white fir. The two sets of tables should provide more accurate estimates of individual tree volumes for five of the most important commercial species in California. Much of the text material presented in Research Note 60 has been repeated here in the interest of completeness.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationClements, V.A.; Stevens, C.W.; Roy, D.F. 1949. Form-class volume tables for sugar pine and red fir in California. Res. Note 61. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, California Forest and Range Experiment Station. 137 p.
- Seed maturity in white fir and red fir
- Dwarf mistletoe on red fir and white fir in California
- Dimension lumber grades from white fir in Lakeview area.
XML: View XML