Skip to Main Content
A bibliography for the northern Madrean Biogeographic ProvinceAuthor(s): Peter F. Ffolliott; Leonard F. DeBano; Gerald J. Gottfried; Daniel P. Huebner; Carl B. Edminster
Source: Res. Note RMRS-RN-7. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 3 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (60 B)
DescriptionAn online bibliography was compiled to furnish a literature basis for implementing of land management activities and planning research endeavors in the Madrean Biogeographic Province, which includes the Madrean Archipelago region in the southwestern United States. Citations are listed alphabetically by author in categories appropriate to the subject-matter presented. The large number of citations preclude hard-copy publication. The complete bibliography is available on the USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station's Flagstaff office web site at www.rmrs.nau.edu/publications/madrean/.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFfolliott, Peter F.; DeBano, Leonard F.; Gottfried, Gerald J.; Huebner, Daniel P.; Edminster, Carl B. 1999. A bibliography for the northern Madrean Biogeographic Province. Res. Note RMRS-RN-7. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 3 p.
KeywordsMadrean province, climate, conservation, human impacts, hydrology and watershed management, vertebrate and invertebrate ecology, recreation and tourism, riparian ecosystems
- The human factor in ecological research: an annotated bibliography.
- Understanding the links between ecosystem health and social system well-being: an annotated bibliography.
- Linking wilderness research and management-volume 5. Understanding and managing backcountry recreation impacts on terrestrial wildlife: an annotated reading list
XML: View XML