Skip to Main Content
Evaluation of six drought tolerant trees 17 years after planting in Northern CaliforniaAuthor(s): E. Gregory McPherson; Natalie S. van Doorn; E. Teach
Source: Western Arborist
Publication Series: Magazines or Trade Publications
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (884.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcPherson, E. Gregory; van Doorn, Natalie S.; Teach, E. 2017. Evaluation of six drought tolerant trees 17 years after planting in Northern California. Western Arborist. 43(1): 32-37.
- Caribbean landscapes and their biodiversity
- Tropospheric 03 moderates responses of temperate hardwood forests to elevated CO2: a synthesis of molecular to ecosystem results from the Aspen FACE project
- Sediment pulses in mountain rivers. Part 1. Experiments
XML: View XML