Proceedings: Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest InsectsAuthor(s): Michael L. McManus; Andrew M. Liebhold; [eds.]
Source: 2002 September 1-5; Krakow, Poland. Gen. Tech . Rep. NE-311. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 178 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (2.7 MB)
DescriptionContains 46 papers and abstracts presented at a meeting sponsored by the International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (IUFRO) Working Party S7.03-06, "Integrated Management of Forest Defoliating Insects," and Working Party S7.03.07, "Population Dynamics of Forest Insects."
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcManus, Michael L.; Liebhold, Andrew M.; [eds.] 2003. Proceedings: Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest Insects. 2002 September 1-5; Krakow, Poland. Gen. Tech . Rep. NE-311. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 178 p.
Keywordsforest insect, defoliator, integrated management, population dynamics, ecology, gypsy moth, bark beetle, budworm, moth
- Proceedings: Integrating cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pests
- Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insects
- Proceedings: integrated management and dynamics of forest defoliating insects
XML: View XML