Skip to Main Content
Propagation protocol for container willows and poplars using mini-cuttingsAuthor(s): R. Kasten Dumroese; David L. Wenny; Susan J. Morrison
Source: Native Plants Journal 4(2):137-139.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (178 KB)
DescriptionTechniques for growing willows and poplars in containers from small cuttings.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDumroese, R. Kasten; Wenny, David L.; Morrison, Susan J. 2003. Propagation protocol for container willows and poplars using mini-cuttings. Native Plants Journal 4(2):137-139.
KeywordsSalicaceae, Populus balsamifera, Salix exigua, S. drummondiana, S. prolixa
- Balsam poplar (Populus balsamifera L.)
- Wood and bark percentages and moisture contents of Minnesota pulpwood species.
- Fine root architecture of nine North American trees
XML: View XML