Skip to Main Content
Statistical model for spot fire hazardAuthor(s): A. Muraszew; J.B. Fedele
Source: Aerospace Report No. ATR-77(7588)-1. El Segundo, CA: The Aerospace Corporation. 109 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: Download Publication (4.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMuraszew, A.; Fedele, J.B. 1976. Statistical model for spot fire hazard. Aerospace Report No. ATR-77(7588)-1. El Segundo, CA: The Aerospace Corporation. 109 p.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML