Skip to Main Content
Neotropical migratory birds of the Kisatchie National Forest, Louisiana: abstracts for selected species and management considerationsAuthor(s): Robert X. Barry; Bernard R. Parresol; Margaret S. Devall
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-115. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 72 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (4 MB)
DescriptionAvailable literature on 13 species of neotropical migrants that breed on he Kisatchie National Forest is reviewed. Population trends, forest management practices, and research needs are discussed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarry, Robert X.; Parresol, Bernard R.; Devall, Margaret S. 1995. Neotropical migratory birds of the Kisatchie National Forest, Louisiana: abstracts for selected species and management considerations. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-115. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 72 p.
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Chapter 6: National Update of Forest Fragmentation Indicators, 2001–2011
XML: View XML