Skip to Main Content
Predictive mapping of trees per acre (TPA) using a non-parametric approachAuthor(s): B. Pokharel; D. M. Jacobs; T. A. Schroeder; J. T. Vogt
Source: Stakeholders Science Meeting, November 19-21, 2019. Knoxville, TN.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (94.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPokharel, B.; Jacobs, D. M.; Schroeder, T. A.; and Vogt, J. T. 2019. Predictive mapping of trees per acre (TPA) using a non-parametric approach. Proceedings of The 2019 Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Stakeholders Science Meeting, November 19-21, 2019. Knoxville, TN.
- Botany for arborists: energy and trees
- A few winter fungi
- Hardwood management, tree wound response, and wood product value
XML: View XML