Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 2002Author(s): Mark J. Brown; Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 61 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (460 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 2002 inventory of the forest resources of a 35-county area of North Carolina. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphics; detailed data are presented in 49 tables.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J.; Sheffield, Raymond M. 2003. Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 2002. Resour. Bull. SRS-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 61 p.
KeywordsForest ownership, timberland, timber growth, timber removals, timber volume
- Georgia's forests, 1997
- Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama, 2000
- Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000
XML: View XML