Skip to Main Content
The Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project: scientific assessment.Author(s):
Source: CD-ROM. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis CD-ROM contains digital versions (PDF) of the major scientific documents prepared for the Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project (ICBEMP). "A Framework for Ecosystem Management in the Interior Columbia Basin and Portions of the Klamath and Great Basins" describes a general planning model for ecosystem management. The "Highlighted Scientific Findings of the Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project" provides an overview of the science information. The "Status of the Columbia Basin: Summary of Scientific Findings" summarizes the scientific findings from the ICBEMP. "An Integrated Scientific Assessment for Ecosystem Management in the Interior Columbia Basin and Portions of the Klamath and Great Basins" links landscapes, aquatic, terrestrial, social, and economic characterizations to describe biophysical and social systems. The "Assessment of Ecosystem Components in the Interior Columbia Basin and Portions of the Klamath and Great Basins" provides detailed information about current conditions and trends for the biophysical and social systems within the basin.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1999. The Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project: scientific assessment. CD-ROM. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
- Potential vegetation hierarchy for the Blue Mountains section of northeastern Oregon, southeastern Washington, and west-central Idaho.
- Status of the interior Columbia Basin: summary of scientific findings.
- Broadscale assessment of aquatic species and habitats [Chapter 4]
XML: View XML