Skip to Main Content
The woody biomass resource of major tree taxa for the Midsouth StatesAuthor(s): James F. Rosson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-166. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionFresh and dry biomass estimates of major trees in seven Midsouth States by forest type, ownership, species, stand basal area, tree class, diameter, and height are tabulated. Information is presented for total tree, bole, and crown components.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr. 1992. The woody biomass resource of major tree taxa for the Midsouth States. Resour. Bull. SO-166. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, forest land, green eight, large-scale sample, regional inventory
- Montana's forest resources, 2003-2009
- The woody biomass resource of Louisiana, 1991
- The woody biomass resource of Tennessee, 1989
XML: View XML