Skip to Main Content
Incorporating Estimates of Rare Clustered Events into Forest InventoriesAuthor(s): Francis A. Roesch
Source: Journal of Forestry, Vol. 92, No. 12, December 1994.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (176 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoesch, Francis A., Jr. 1994. Incorporating Estimates of Rare Clustered Events into Forest Inventories. Journal of Forestry, Vol. 92, No. 12, December 1994.
- Wild metaphors: Nature as machine or person?
- Wood decomposition of Cyrilla racemiflora in a tropical montane forest.
- Careful logging, partial cutting and the protection of terrestrial and aquatic habitats
XML: View XML