Skip to Main Content
North Carolina's timberAuthor(s): Herbert A. Knight; Joe P. McClure
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-5. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (7.8 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the principal findings of the third Forest Survey of North Carolina's timber resource. The survey, conducted by the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, was begun in August 1961 and completed in November 1964. Results of two previous surveys, completed in 1938 and 1958 provide the basis for evaluating and interpreting the significance of trends and changes in the timber resource situation
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnight, Herbert A.; McClure, Joe P. 1966. North Carolina''s timber. Resour. Bull. SE-5. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
- Virginia's timber, 1966
- Primary wood products output in Ohio - 1966
- Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1998
XML: View XML