Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for North Carolina, 2002Author(s): Mark J Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-88. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 78 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (624 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 2002 inventory of the forest resources of a 100-county area of North Carolina. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphics; detailed data are presented in 49 tables.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J. 2004. Forest statistics for North Carolina, 2002. Resour. Bull. SRS-88. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 78 p.
KeywordsForest ownership, timberland, timber growth, timber removals, timber volume
- Georgia's forests, 1997
- Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama, 2000
- Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000
XML: View XML