Forestry Across Borders: Proceedings of the New England Society of American Foresters 84th Winter MeetingAuthor(s): Jeffrey S. Ward; Mark J., eds. Twery
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-314. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (788.0 KB)
DescriptionContains 19 short papers and abstracts presented at the 84th annual winter meeting of the New England Society of American Foresters, Forestry Across Borders, in Quebec City, Canada, March 23-26, 2004.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWard, Jeffrey S.; Twery, Mark J., eds. 2004. Forestry Across Borders: Proceedings of the New England Society of American Foresters 84th Winter Meeting. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-314. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 44 p.
Keywordsforestry, sustainability, tree growth, New England, vegetation dynamics, silviculture, forest health
XML: View XML