Skip to Main Content
Additions to the Flora of Cleveland County, Arkansas: Collections From Moro Bottoms Natural Area, A State-Protected Old-Growth Bottomland Hardwood ForestAuthor(s): Danny Skojac; Margaret S. Devall; Bernard R. Parresol
Source: SIDA 20(4):1731-1736. 2003.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (159 KB)
DescriptionAn annotated list of 38 additions to the vascular flora of Cleveland County, Arkansas is presented. The additions presented were collected from Moro Bottoms Natural Area, a state-protected old-growth bottomland hardwood forest located in the northwest region of the county.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSkojac, Danny; Devall, Margaret S.; Parresol, Bernard R. 2003. Additions to the Flora of Cleveland County, Arkansas: Collections From Moro Bottoms Natural Area, A State-Protected Old-Growth Bottomland Hardwood Forest. SIDA 20(4):1731-1736. 2003.
- Urban expansion in the forests of the Puget Sound region.
- Wildfires and Forest Development in Tropical and Subtropical Asia: Outlook for the Year 2000
- Occurrences of the western skink (Eumeces skiltonianus) in grasslands of western Montana
XML: View XML