Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conferenceAuthor(s): Kristina F. Connor; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 600 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (25.5 MB)
DescriptionNinety-two papers and thirty-six poster summaries address a range of issues affecting southern forests. Papers are grouped in 15 sessions that include wildlife ecology; fire ecology; natural pine management; forest health; growth and yield; upland hardwoods - natural regeneration; hardwood intermediate treatments; longleaf pine; pine plantation silviculture; site amelioration and productivity; pine nutrition; pine planting, stocking, spacing; ecophysiology; bottomland hardwoods - natural regeneration; and bottomland hardwoods—artificial regeneration.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConnor, Kristina F.; [Editor] 2004. Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 600 p.
- Proceedings of the tenth biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the eleventh biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
XML: View XML