Skip to Main Content
Semiannual patents review, January — June 2001.Author(s): Marguerite S. Sykes; Julie Blankenburg
Source: Progress in paper recycling. (Nov. 2001). Pages 49-55.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (57 KB)
DescriptionThis review summarizes patents related to paper recycling that were issued during the first 6 months of 2001. Two online databases, Claims/U.S. Patents Abstracts and Derwent World Patents Index, were searched for this review. This semiannual feature is intended to inform readers about recent developments in equipment design, chemicals, and process technology for recycling paper and alternative products derived from post-consumer paper. Only brief summaries of individual inventions constitute this review. For more complete information, readers will need to access the full text of a specific patent. The patents are organized into the following broad categories of recycling: equipment and related processes, chemicals and related processes, products made from recycled paper, and products designed to be more recyclable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSykes, Marguerite S.; Blankenburg, Julie. 2001. Semiannual patents review, January — June 2001. Progress in paper recycling. (Nov. 2001). Pages 49-55.
KeywordsChemical, Contaminant, Deinking, Enzyme, Patent, Reclaimed fiber, Recycling, Review, Stickies, Waste paper.
- Semiannual patents review, July 2001-December 2001
- Annual patents review, January-December 2004
- Semiannual patents review, January-June 1999
XML: View XML