Skip to Main Content
Vascular plant species of the Comanche National Grassland in southeastern ColoradoAuthor(s): Donald L. Hazlett
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-130. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (1.1 MB)
DescriptionThis checklist has 785 species and 801 taxa (for taxa, the varieties and subspecies are included in the count) in 90 plant families. The most common plant families are the grasses (Poaceae) and the sunflower family (Asteraceae). Of this total, 513 taxa are definitely known to occur on the Comanche National Grassland. The remaining 288 taxa occur in nearby areas of southeastern Colorado and may be discovered on the Comanche National Grassland.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHazlett, Donald L. 2004. Vascular plant species of the Comanche National Grassland in southeastern Colorado. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-130. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 36 p.
Keywordsvascular plant species, Comanche National Grassland, taxa, Poaceae, Asteraceae
- Ecology and management of the Prairie Division
- Freshwater mussels of the Delta National Forest, Mississippi Final Report
- Host range of Secusio extensa (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae), and potential for biological control of Senecio madagascariensis (Asteraceae)
XML: View XML