Skip to Main Content
The forests of ConnecticutAuthor(s): Eric H. Wharton; Richard H. Widmann; Carol L. Alerich; Charles H. Barnett; Andrew J. Lister; Tonya W. Lister; Don Smith; Fred Borman
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-160. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 35 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.06 MB)
DescriptionA report on the fourth forest inventory of Connecticut conducted in 1997-98 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis unit of the Northeastern Research Station. Explains the current condition and changes from previous inventories for forest area, timber volume, biomass, growth and removals, and harvesting. Graphics depict data at the state and geographic-unit level and, where appropriate, by county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWharton, Eric H.; Widmann, Richard H.; Alerich, Carol L.; Barnett, Charles H.; Lister, Andrew J.; Lister, Tonya W.; Smith, Don; Borman, Fred. 2004. The forests of Connecticut. Resour. Bull. NE-160. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 35 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, volume, biomass, growth and removals
- The forests of the Green Mountain State
- Variable Selection Strategies for Small-area Estimation Using FIA Plots and Remotely Sensed Data
- Ohio forests: 2006
XML: View XML