Skip to Main Content
Construction and Demolition Landfills and Wood Pallets - What's Happening in the U.S.Author(s): Robert J. Bush; Philip A. Araman
Source: Pallet Enterprise. 17(3): 27-31.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (210 KB)
DescriptionThis is the second in a two-part series. It discusses pallet disposal in construction and demolition sites. The first part ran in the February, 1997 issue of Pallet Enterprise, page 50.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Araman, Philip A. 1997. Construction and Demolition Landfills and Wood Pallets - What''s Happening in the U.S. Pallet Enterprise. 17(3): 27-31.
- New PDS will predict performance of pallets made with used parts
- Recycling Growth Reducing Pallet Industry's Need for New Wood
- Hardwood pallet cant quality and pallet part yields
XML: View XML