Skip to Main Content
Mississippi's New Forestry Best Management Practices VideoAuthor(s): Andrew James Londo; John Benkert Auel
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 114
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (28 KB)
DescriptionMississippi's latest version of forestry best management practices (BMPs) for water quality was released in 2000. In conjunction with this release, funds were obtained through a Section 319H grant from the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality to create a new BMPs video. Additional assistance was obtained from Georgia Pacific, PlumCreek, Weyerhaeuser, the Mississippi Forestry Commission, and Provine Helicoptors. Video production started in the spring of 2001.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLondo, Andrew James; Auel, John Benkert. 2004. Mississippi''s New Forestry Best Management Practices Video. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 114
- An Assessment of Mississippi's Nonindustrial Private Forest Landowners' Knowledge of Forest Best Management Practices
- Defining Steamside Management Zones or Riparian Buffers
- Forestry best management practices relationships with aquatic and riparian fauna: A review
XML: View XML