Skip to Main Content
Ice Damage in a Chronosequence of Agroforestry Pine Plantatoins in Arkansas, U.S.A.Author(s): David M. Burner; Adrian Ares
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 158
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (24 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBurner, David M.; Ares, Adrian. 2004. Ice Damage in a Chronosequence of Agroforestry Pine Plantatoins in Arkansas, U.S.A. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–71. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 158
- Restoring ponderosa pine in the Davis Mountains of west Texas: impacts of planting practices on seedling survival
- Bugs and burns: effects of fire on ponderosa pine bark beetle (Project INT-F-07-02)
- Influence of bark beetle-caused mortality on fuel loadings and crown fire hazard in southwestern ponderosa pine stands
XML: View XML