Skip to Main Content
Exploring Value-Added OptionsAuthor(s): Bob Smith; Philip A. Araman
Source: Virginia Forest Products Association Newsletter. August: 9-19.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (151 KB)
DescriptionThis paper looks at various opportunities for sawmills to add value to rough sawn lumber. The paper discusses edge-glued panels and blanks, mouldings and millwork, niche market opportunities, and timber bridge members.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Bob; Araman, Philip A. 1997. Exploring Value-Added Options. Virginia Forest Products Association Newsletter. August: 9-19.
- Sprawl and the Management of Urban Greenfrastructure
- Regional demand and supply projections for outdoor recreation
- The recreation opportunity spectrum: a framework for planning, management, and research.
XML: View XML