Skip to Main Content
Opening AddressAuthor(s): John T. Shannon
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS 41. Asheville, NC: U.S.Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 3-4
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (39 KB)
DescriptionI am glad to be here today to help open the symposium on Arkansas' forests. It is gratifying to see so many forestry leaders in attendance. I am particulary pleased to welcome my brother, State Forester from Oklahoma, Roger Davis; and representatives of the State Foresters from Tennessee and Louisiana.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShannon, John T. 2001. Opening Address. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS 41. Asheville, NC: U.S.Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 3-4
- Keynote address second sudden oak death science symposium Monterey California, January 19, 2005
- Pear thrips damage and impact on the Vermont sugarmaker
- I'm back
XML: View XML