Skip to Main Content
Summation of the Symposium on Arkansas ForestsAuthor(s): B.G. Blackmon
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS 41. Asheville, NC: U.S.Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 124-125
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (39 KB)
DescriptionThis brings us to the conclusion of a wonderful 2 days together--the culmination of the symposium on Arkansas Forests. We heard from a wide range of speakers who presented details of the forest survey and those who interpreted that information in light of the important resource issues in Arkansas and the region. My task here is to summarize and possibly interpret the information we've been given. And that is a difficult, if not impossible, assignment.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlackmon, B.G. 2001. Summation of the Symposium on Arkansas Forests. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS 41. Asheville, NC: U.S.Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. pp. 124-125
- The Coosawhatchie Bottomland Ecosystem Study: A Report on the Development of a Reference Wetland
- A Characterization of the Nonindustrial Private Forest Landowners of Arkansas
- Family forest ownerships with 10+ acres in Arkansas, 2011-2013
XML: View XML