Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: 2003Author(s): David Emanuel; Carol Rhodes
Source: Res. Note NE-383. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (222.76 KB)
DescriptionProvides current and historical information on primary and secondary hardwood products, production, prices, international trade, and employment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationEmanuel, David; Rhodes, Carol. 2004. Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: 2003. Res. Note NE-383. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p
- Louisiana's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- Relationships between organizational climates and safety-related events at four wood manufacturers
- Pulpwood production in the north central region, by county, 1982.
XML: View XML