Skip to Main Content
Imperata grassland rehabilitation using agroforestry and assisted natural regenerationAuthor(s): Kathleen S. Friday; M. Elmo Drilling; Dennis P. Garrity
Source: International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, Southeast Asian Regional Research Programme, Bogor, Indonesia.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (4.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFriday, Kathleen S.; Drilling, M. Elmo; Garrity, Dennis P. 1999. Imperata grassland rehabilitation using agroforestry and assisted natural regeneration. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, Southeast Asian Regional Research Programme, Bogor, Indonesia.
KeywordsImperata, grassland rehabilitation, agroforestry, natural regeneration
- Socioeconomic research in agroforestry: progress, prospects, priorities
- Indigenous traditional ecological knowledge in agroforestry
- Adoption of Agroforestry Innovations in the Tropics: A Review
XML: View XML