Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of western Oregon—highlights and statistics.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-097. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 84 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (13.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes and interprets the results of a timber resource inventory of western Oregon made between 1973 and 1976. Detailed tables give land and forest area, timber volume, growth, and mortality for western Oregon and for southwest Oregon, west-central Oregon, and northwest Oregon.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1982. Timber resources of western Oregon���highlights and statistics. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-97. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 84 p.
KeywordsForest survey, statistics (timber), timber resources, resources (timber), Oregon (western), western Oregon
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon, January 1, 1973.
- Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.
XML: View XML