Skip to Main Content
Wildlife of southern forests habitat & management: ConclusionsAuthor(s): James G. Dickson
Source: In: Dickson, James G., comp. ed. Wildlife of southern forests habitat & management. Blaine, WA. Chapter 4. Hancock House Publishers: 419-424
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.4 MB)
DescriptionIn this chapter I recapture some of the salient points of the book, and offer some recommendations. Most of the material is taken from individual chapters of the book and readers are referred to appropriate chapters for more detailed information.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDickson, James G. 2003. Wildlife of southern forests habitat & management: Conclusions. In: Dickson, James G., comp. ed. Wildlife of southern forests habitat & management. Blaine, WA. Chapter 4. Hancock House Publishers: 419-424
- Book Review: Fungi in the Environment. British Mycological Society Symposia No. 25
- Ecosystem services from forested landscapes: where we are and where we go
- Data on distribution and abundance: Monitoring for research and management [Chapter 6]
XML: View XML