Skip to Main Content
Hydraulic properties of rootsAuthor(s): M.T. Tyree
Source: In: de Kroom, H.; Visser, E.J.W.,eds. Root Ecology. Ecological Studies. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. 168: 125-150
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.9 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTyree, M.T. 2003. Hydraulic properties of roots. In: de Kroom, H.; Visser, E.J.W.,eds. Root Ecology. Ecological Studies. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. 168: 125-150
- Effect of pruning the parent root on growth of aspen suckers
- Growth, gas exchange, and root respiration of Quercus rubra seedlings exposed to low root zone temperatures in solution culture
- Substituting root numbers for length: Improving the use of minirhizotrons to study fine root dynamics
XML: View XML