Skip to Main Content
Factors influencing red expression in autumn foliage of sugar maple treesAuthor(s): P.G. Schaberg; A.K. Van Den Berg; P.F. Murakami; J.B. Shane; J.R. Donnelly
Source: Tree Physiology. 23: 325-333.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.11 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationSchaberg, P.G.; Van Den Berg, A.K.; Murakami, P.F.; Shane, J.B.; Donnelly, J.R. 2003. Factors influencing red expression in autumn foliage of sugar maple trees. Tree Physiology. 23: 325-333.
Keywordsanthocyanins, carbohydrates, fall color, leaves, nitrogen
- Sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Spatial relationships between sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh), sugar maple decline, slope, aspect, and atmospheric deposition in northern Pennsylvania
- History of sugar maple decline
XML: View XML