Skip to Main Content
Influences of logging history and stream pH on brook trout abundance in first-order streams in New HampshireAuthor(s): Keith H. Nislow; Winsor H. Lowe
Source: Transactions of the American Fisheries Society. 132: 166-171
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (552.13 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNislow, Keith H.; Lowe, Winsor H. 2003. Influences of logging history and stream pH on brook trout abundance in first-order streams in New Hampshire. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society. 132: 166-171
- Dynamics and regulation of the southern brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis) population in an Appalachian stream
- Have brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis) displaced bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus) along longitudinal gradients in central Idaho streams?
- Movement of Southern Brook Charr in a North Carolina Headwater Stream
XML: View XML