Skip to Main Content
Division S-7 - forest & range soils. Influence of edaphic factors on sugar maple nutrition and health on the Allegheny PlateauAuthor(s): S.W. Bailey; S.B. Horsley; R.B. Long; R.A. Hallett
Source: Soil Science of America Journal. 68: 243-252
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.51 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBailey, S.W.; Horsley, S.B.; Long, R.B.; Hallett, R.A. 2004. Division S-7 - forest & range soils. Influence of edaphic factors on sugar maple nutrition and health on the Allegheny Plateau. Soil Science of America Journal. 68: 243-252
- Sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Spatial relationships between sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh), sugar maple decline, slope, aspect, and atmospheric deposition in northern Pennsylvania
- Sugar maple: its characteristics and potentials
XML: View XML